*Remember to wear masks, wash hands, and practice social distancing on site.*
The Spring Zone Meetings are set up as shorter versions of our annual Fall Exposition. Zone Meetings kick off the upcoming camping season by providing you with tools and resources to strive for success in your business. Each one-day session offers educational and informational sessions from industry experts, and a mini trade show with our dedicated vendors - just in time for ordering your supplies and services before opening day!
Your attendance is vital. During these sessions we'll be covering important topics that impact your business, including:
- Guest Speaker Christine Taylor, Principal Partner, The Towne Law Firm, P.C., who will speak about employment issues.
- Legislative news and updates, including recent legislative activity on evictions and upcoming issues.
- Breakouts into regional meetings.
- Additional topics as identified in pre-event planning or during the morning session.
When registering, you'll select one location to attend (First priority is to select the one closest to you so you may attend your regional meeting. If that date doesn't work, then select the next best date/location):
- Tuesday, April 20 - Eastern New York. DoubleTree by Hilton, 100 Nott Terrace, Schenectady, NY 12308.
- Wednesday, April 21 - Central New York. Hilton Garden Inn, Auburn, NY, 74 State St., Auburn, NY 13021.
- Thursday, April 22 - Western New York. Batavia Downs Gaming & Hotel, 8315 Park Rd., Batavia, NY 14020.
Zone Meeting Schedule (in general, subject to change):
- 8:30am-9:00am: Registration, Continental Breakfast, Networking, Vendor Setup
- 9:00am-10:15am: Introductions, Regional Meetings, CONY Updates
- 10:30am-12:30pm: Introduction of CONY Premium Alliance Partners and Trade Show
- 12:30pm-1:30pm: Lunch
- 1:30pm-3:30pm: Speakers, Updates, and Cracker Barrel Session
Register Online (preferred) or download and mail the paper form:
CAMPGROUNDS MAIL IN FORM
VENDORS MAIL IN FORM