You're invited to attend the Buyers Workshop, with information and education geared toward individuals interested in directly owning and operating a campground or RV park. This is for the "family buyer" and not corporations or investment groups.
This educational event is being held in conjunction with the Exposition for the Outdoor Hospitality Industry, hosted by Campground Owners of New York.
Topics to be covered include:
- How to find a park, and things to look for
- Legal issues and best practices
- Broker tips
- Rebranding an existing park
- Financing and other buyer considerations
- Cathy Reinard. Exclusive Realtor, KOA’s “Own a KOA” program. Consultant, Campground Fixer. Licensed Realtor, Taylor Made For Your Towne, specializing in campground and RV park resales.
- Paul Bosley. Owner, Business Finance Depot, and finance instructor for the ARVC National School and Perspective Owners Workshop.
- Christine Taylor. Partner, Towne Law Firm, P.C., in Albany, NY, with a practice focus in the areas of hospitality, business, labor and employment, real estate law, estate planning, and litigation.
- Irene Jones. Program Development Manager and Sales Executive at Marshall & Sterling Insurance.
- Mark Koep. Founder & CEO, Campground Views, Inc., and host of a popular Facebook group for park owners/managers with over 3,200 members.
Space is limited. Register early!
Questions? Contact Cathy Reinard, firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 755-0792.