CampgroundCampgroundOn-Site RentalRV SiteSeasonal Site
A privately owned campground in the northern Adirondack mountains, we offer seasonal sites and transient sites and cabins with access to the 2 1/2 mile long Deer River Flow which is perfect for kayaking, canoeing and fishing. Our sites are level and wooded; we offer W/E/S and W/E sites with up to 30 amp service. We pride ourselves on providing a quiet, authentic camping atmosphere where enjoying nature and relaxing by a campfire are the norm here. We have a sandy beach, fishing docks, a playground and a dog park. Our restrooms and showers are meticulously clean as are our grounds. We rent canoes, kayaks and rowboats. See our website for more information.
- Hiking in the Adirondacks nearby
- Lake Placid and Olympic attractions 1 hour away
- The Wild Center 45 minutes away In Tupper Lake
- Almanzo Wilder Farm 30 minutes away in Burke
- Franklin County Fair 20 minutes north in Malone