"Campground Operations: Risks and Rewards"
The annual CONY Exposition for the Outdoor Hospitality Industry & Trade show is a multi-day event focused on education, networking, and commerce for campground operators and vendors. The event includes:
- Training sessions for certifications and re-certifications (like CPR, first aid, pool operations, etc.)
- Informational/educational seminars and general sessions on a variety of topics for better business operations, centered around the theme of our event, "Campground Operations: Risks and Rewards."
- The annual membership meeting of Campground Owners of New York, including induction of officers and the board of directors.
- A trade show with vendors doing business within the outdoor hospitality industry.
- Plenty of networking, fellowship, and opportunities for enjoyment.